Psalm 18

I was reading my Bible this morning and came to Psalms 18.
I know God has our best interests at heart. I KNOW He is fighting for us. I KNOW He will move Heaven and Earth on OUR behalf! He will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to GET to us! To get to our heart. To change our circumstances. He is ready .....waiting for us to call out to Him.....and He will come!!!! I know this....but to see it in black and white this morning excited me.
What an incredible God He is who loves us SO much more than we could ever possibly imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a need....all you have to do is ask and He is on His way!!! :)

David is crying out to God in Psalms 18 and he says, "In my distress I called to the Lord. I cried to my God for help....from HIS TEMPLE HE HEARD MY VOICE....my CRY CAME BEFORE HIM into HIS EARS....the earth TREMBLED and QUAKED...the foundations of the mountains shook......He parted the heavens....and came down.....The Lord thundered from heaven...the voice of the most high resounded....He shot his arrows and SCATTERED THE ENEMIES....He REACHED DOWN FROM ON HIGH AND TOOK ....HOLD.... OF.... ME. :)
HE DREW ME OUT OF DEEP WATERS...HE RESCUED ME FROM MY POWERFUL ENEMY...WHO WAS TOO STRONG FOR ME.....they had confronted me in the day of my disaster....BUT THE LORD WAS MY SUPPORT!...HE BROUGHT ME OUT...HE RESCUED ME BECAUSE HE DELIGHTED IN ME.

What a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts