Look *UP* :)

Oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!! A new favorite!!!!!! :D LOVE me some new music!!!!!
There is NOT ever ANY *earthly* reason great enough to hang your head!!!!! Lift your head and SEE it :) Purpose! Destiny! Grace! Mercy! Blessings! JOY! Peace! He's lifting you to HEIGHTS *BEYOND* all that *IS* and all that you see. That's temporary. What's ETERNAL is where it's AT!!!!!!!! That's where it all just WORKS :) It's ALL good when you find yourself THERE!!! Take your eyes off what IS and lift your head and see the TRUTH that TRUMPS it all :) (THIS song made me SMILE!!! :))



Ever Lifting by Christy Nockles

Up on the heights, oh oh
You let me go, oh oh
You make my heart to rise from the depths below …

You hold me up, oh oh
So I can see, oh oh
You're ever lifting me …
You're ever lifting me …

You're lifting my head so I know You're near me
You're lifting my eyes so I see You clearly
Where I belong…You are where I belong
I'm lifting my voice just to sing a new song
I'm lifting my hands just to show You I know where I belong …
You're where I belong …
You are ever lifting me …
You are ever lifting me …

You fill my heart to know, the length of Your great love
And where You go I'll go, You set my heart above
And nothing on earth compares, Oh God when I'm with You
You take me higher, You take me higher

Comments

Popular Posts