What Will you do with YOUR Testimony?

Paul had quite a testimony. 
God reached down from Heaven.....looking at a man who had a WRETCHED reputation.....and saw a sinner saved by GRACE. Snatched him from the hand of the enemy and gave him PURPOSE.
He didn't just SAVE him for Heaven.....He saved him for KINGDOM purpose. 
Why would anyone listen to Paul? 
What credit would anyone give HIM when his testimony was to persecute the very ones who FOLLOWED the GOD who saved him?
NO ONE would EVER question such a transformation. 
ONLY God could do such a thing.
The Lord took up his case and redeemed his life. (Lamentations 3:58)
And gave him purpose and a message....

He said this: My life is worth NOTHING to me unless I use it for *FINISHING* the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus. The work of telling others the Good news about the wonderful Grace of God. Acts 20:24 
He KNEW that EVERY last bit of GOODNESS in His life came from the hand of God's MERCY. He said "I will not speak of ANYthing except what Christ has accomplished THROUGH me." Romans 15:18

He had such appreciation and GRATITUDE for the GRACE of God that He just couldn't keep it to himself. The grace and compassion of Christ COMPELLED him. 

***Does what Christ has done in YOU, FOR you and THROUGH you MOVE you to SHARE? MOVE you to TELL the world of THIS saving Grace? Does your gratitude for His GRACE on your life show in your TESTIMONY?***


Psalms 118:17 I didn't die ---- I LIVED! And now I'm telling the world what GOD did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO!

Here’s another way to put it: You’re here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We’re going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don’t think I’m going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I’m putting you on a light stand. Now that I’ve put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you’ll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:14-16

Comments

Popular Posts