He Restores My Soul

He restores my soul!!!!!!!! ♡
Psalm 23
 
.....because sometimes life breaks you, and wears you down.
Only GOD.
IT'S WHAT HE CAME HERE TO DO.


GRACE stepped in and collided with our humanity, our sinfulness, our shame, our grief, our disappointments----he offered an exchange.
"God has sent me on a mission.
I have some great news for you.
God has sent me to restore and release something.
.......................And that something is YOU.
I am here to give you back your heart and set you free.
I am furious at the Enemy who did this to you and I will fight against him.
Let me comfort you............
For, dear one, I will bestow beauty upon you where you have only known devastation.
Joy, in the places of your deep sorrow.
And I will robe your heart in thankful praise.
In exchange for your resignation and despair."

God is still in the resurrection business. ♡
He can take what's broken and void of life and breathe it back to life again.
But only if you are willing to give him all the pieces......

You took on my case and redeemed my life. Lamentations 3:58
YOU RESTORE MY SOUL!
 

Comments

Popular Posts