A thankful heart has a continual feast

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You *WHILE I LIVE*; I will lift up my hands in Your name.—Psalm 63:3-4  
I shall not die but live, and shall declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord. Psalm 118:17 

How can we NOT stand in awe!?!   How can we NOT live life with grateful hearts.

*MY RESPONSE* is to get down on my knees before the Father, this magnificent Father who parcels out all heaven and earth. I ask him to strengthen you by his Spirit--not a brute strength but a glorious inner strength-- that Christ will live in you as you open the door and invite him in. And I ask him that with both feet planted firmly on love, you'll be able to take in with all Christians the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights!  Live full lives, full in the fullness of God.  God can do anything, you know--far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!  Ephesians 3:14-20

If you have breath in your lungs then you MUST know that you OWE Him your devotion, your praise, your attention.
  
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!" (Psalm 107:1)
Grateful for His goodness alone.  Because of who He is. 

Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits-- Psalm 103:2  (Those benefits and blessings that He gives us DAILY!  Psalm 68:19.  Every day is FULL of His gifts.  His goodness and mercy *follow* me all the days of my life.  Psalm 23:6.   :)

I need no other reason to be grateful. 

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts