It's Hard to Grow with Everyone Watching.....

It's hard to grow when everybody's watching........
And in it is those seasons when you need more than ever for someone to come alongside you, be God's voice to you, cheer you on from the stands or get on the track and tell you to keep running.
I'm grateful for the people God has sent me along the way on MY race who have defined friendship for me. Who have been God's voice to me. Who have loved me in spite of me. Even in my growing seasons. I've seen the face of God and heard His voice not just in the dark and in the quiet on my own but through those God has given me to do life with. And it was wisdom to listen..........
We're not meant to do this alone. We were meant to live life together and run this race together. Be grateful for and nurture those relationships and friendships, those people God placed in your life. Be careful not to take for granted those that He speaks through to YOU personally.
God places people in your life for every season for your GOOD that will be an authority and a voice to you when you need to hear the Wisdom and Truth that comes from God's Word. There will be times when it's hard for you to discern the voice of Truth on your own and you will NEED those people of authority and leadership in your life. It will be wisdom for you to listen. One day when you're in the dark and can't seem to find Him....you will HEAR a voice behind you saying, 'This is the way....walk in it.' Isaiah 30:21 I am grateful for my pastors and the people God has placed in my life to keep my feet steady and speak Truth to me. I not only respect them as men and women of integrity and character, and as friends, but for the position they hold. For the part they play in MY life. It is wisdom to place yourself under Godly authority. And allow God to speak through those around me. Wouldn't want to do life on my own.......

Comments

Popular Posts