Grace is ENOUGH

When you can’t touch bottom, you touch the depths of God.- Ann Voskamp


Oh the places He's taken me in this last year.
The fears I have had to face head on.
The grief that consumed every part of me.
The things I've had to wrestle with.
At times I had found myself in such darkness.
There were moments when I felt so stripped. So weak. So incapable. So inadequate.
Moments of doubt. Moments I questioned everything I knew.
Moments I didn't think I could go another step.
And through it all----I heard His loving tender voice.
"Do you TRUST me?"
My willingness to LET IT GO and hand it over meant a vulnerability I had to be ready for.
That's what it comes down to. Will you TRUST Him with YOU. With all that is you. Will you show Him your hand --- no matter how the cards are dealt and what you find there.
No matter the mistakes you made, or the grief you face.
No matter the doubt and questions.
Will you trust Him?
I realized I was carrying burdens I was NEVER meant to bear.
Grace IS weightless.
And it is ABUNDANT.
It is ENOUGH.
Grace stepped in when I was willing to let go.
He---said to ME---My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you for My strength and power are made perfect and show themselves most effective in your weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and imperfections, that the strength and power of Christ may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Comments

Popular Posts