When you Think Deliverance will NEVER come.....

Sometimes disappointments come in waves.
Just as you catch your breath......
                                                  another one takes you under.  


It's exhausting believing for something and thinking you're on the edge of a breakthrough only to find yourself in the middle of a setback.  

I've been there.
I quoted every scripture I could find to stand on.
BELIEVING for a season of rest.
Believing for God to throw open the windows of Heaven, reach down, pick me up and PLANT me in the middle of everything I was believing for.  When I found myself knocked off my feet I would pick myself back up again and KEEP fighting, feeling like I had nothing left to GIVE.  


WAITING......HOPING.....WATCHING......
Wondering WHEN.



I exhausted myself with this moment here forgetting that one step ahead of me....
                                                ALWAYS. ONE. STEP. AHEAD.

Deliverance was *ALWAYS* his plan.


I'm sure the Israelites questioned everything they believed about God when *FINALLY* they were free from Egypt only to find themselves in the wilderness.
What's MORE?
The Egyptians were once again a threat to their freedom.


Freedom feels good.
So *WHY WOULD GOD ALLOW THEM TO FALL BACK INTO THE HANDS OF THE ONES WHO HELD THEM CAPTIVE????????*


WE know.....God was up to something.  But only because we read the story.

Can we not just *TRUST* that He's up ahead......He's got something in mind........and He knows how to get us to where HE knows we need to be?
Can we not just *TRUST* His sovereignty and that even IN THE WILDERNESS...on our way to everything we've been promised.....He will sustain us.  Not for a single moment will He abandon the work of His hands.  That He will ALWAYS complete what He started.

There comes a day of reckoning.
When deliverance is a reality.
It was *ALWAYS* a reality.


And Moses faced the Egyptians and said......“Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. 

                                                 Wait for it.
                                   Miracles have a way of riding in to save the day.
                              It was his plan all along and He won't abandon the work of His
                            hands.  He will perfect ALL that concerns YOU.  

Comments

Popular Posts