When Hope Shows Up

Your feelings are valid. Despair. Sadness. Grief. Shame. There is SOMEthing that transpired that brought you to this point. But there is something that transpired that TRUMPS every grief, every bit of sadness, every shame.......
Jesus stepped in. Mercy took over and GRACE intervened.
You can hang your head if you want to.
But when GRACE stepped in and collided with our humanity, our sinfulness, our shame, our grief, our disappointments----he was offering something GREATER.
"God has sent me on a mission.
I have some great news for you.
God has sent me to restore and release something.
.......................And that something is YOU.
I am here to give you back your heart and set you free.
I am furious at the Enemy who did this to you and I will fight against him.
Let me comfort you............
For, dear one, I will bestow beauty upon you where you have only known devastation.
Joy, in the places of your deep sorrow.
And I will robe your heart in thankful praise.
In exchange for your resignation and despair."

Take off your mourning clothes. When HOPE entered the scene He traded them for garments of PRAISE.
He lifted your face and offered you a better way.
He doesn't see devastation. He sees HOPE.
He doesn't see grief. He sees JOY.
He doesn't see SHAME. He sees His blood.
He doesn't see despair. He sees FAITH overcoming every grief and grabbing HOLD of His promises and rising above every last thing that would keep you from rejoicing in His work making all things perfect and redeeming every last bit of it for YOUR good and to HIS glory!




But you, O Lord, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. Psalm 3:3

Comments

Popular Posts