Only What's Done for Christ will Last

Hanging over my mother's washing machine for years was a wooden plaque:

Only one life will soon be past,
one what's done for christ will last.
for me to live is christ.

I remember those words still....because I read them every time I passed the washing machine. They ring so much more TRUE for me now.
*ONLY WHAT'S DONE FOR CHRIST WILL LAST*

EVERY purpose we have in this life unless it's made with KINGDOM purpose .... is in vain.

Surrounded by a world that's striving .... we were made for more than THIS. Clock in clock out. Rise with the sun and go to bed with NOTHING to show for it. Live on PURPOSE so that what you DO has ETERNAL value and that what you leave behind has an IMPACT on the KINGDOM.

It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the OVERALL PURPOSE he is working out in everything and everyone. Ephesians 1:11-12

Comments

Popular Posts