If My People

There is NOTHING new under the sun.
The issues we deal with today are the same issues that they dealt with in the old testament.
This morning I turned to Hosea 4
"There is no faithfulness.
No knowledge of God in the land.
My people are being destroyed
because they don’t know me."
Perhaps we've forgotten WHO God is....
and that because of WHO God IS.........
He cannot tolerate what is in opposition to the Truth of His Word.
But then I turn to 2 Chronicles 7:14 
Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.


There IS nothing new under the sun......
That same God who is DESPERATE for relationship is waiting.
It is our OWN ignorance that destroys us.
GOD is waiting for us to KNOW Him and know His heart.
MY heart is heavy today as I know His heart is too.
But He's the same God today as He was then.....

Comments

Popular Posts