He Goes Before Us

This morning I was reminded of a scripture that I posted on New Year's Eve 2012, before I EVER knew the events of 2013 that awaited my family.
Psalm 139:5 I look behind me at 2012 and you’re there, then up ahead at 2013 and you’re there, too! ("I know Who goes before me. I know who stands behind! The God of Angel armies is always on my side!")
That's the secret to LIVING secure ---- in spite of tragedy.
In spite of unforeseen circumstances.
KNOWING that God has us surrounded. 

He's gone before us...........
Everywhere we look, we see His sovereign hand.
How can we fear, when we know He's been there.
He's ALREADY there.
He KNEW the heartache that we would experience in just a few months. He KNEW the things we would have to face. He KNEW the JOY that awaited us on the other side of restoration. He knew the GRACE that would sustain us and the deep abiding JOY we would experience in our deepest grief.
My friends, 
He is SO good.
In our darkest night.....He is STILL good.
Things may not look like you thought they would.
Things may be HARD right now.
You may be in the middle of your darkest night.
You may be coming to the end of your hardest year. You may have to face some hard things tomorrow.....
BUT THIS YOU CAN COUNT ON.
He is GOOD through all of it and He can be trusted.
He's already gone before you and He has GRACE for you in 2019. He has GOOD things for you in 2019. He has HOPE for you in 2019. He has MIRACLES for you in 2019. He has JOY for you in 2019.

Comments

Popular Posts